Back around Easter of last year, I was itching to make something crafty that didn’t involve teaching (something that doesn’t happen often), and since our front door had looked quite bare since Christmas I decided that something crafty would be a wreath. I came across a pin on Pinterest that linked to a darling wreath on Etsy (which was no where to be found on the actual site). After seeing this wreath, I knew I wanted to make an A wreath, for our last name, and one that could be used in both spring and summer. I bought all of the materials from Michaels (grapevine wreath, white and purple flowers, galvanized letter A), then came home and got to work. It was very quick and easy to put together…both the flowers and letter A are hot glued onto the wreath. I did have to weave some of the flower ends into the wreath before hot gluing, but once again, it was easy to do. This is what I came up with:
So happy to see it hanging on our front door once again!